Fountain Hills Subdivision
A Quality Place To Live in Kansas City's Northland Community
Fountain Hills is a community for people who enjoy life and place a high value on comfort, convenience, and an active lifestyle. It’s for parents who want the best for their children, but it meets the needs and desires of home buyers of all ages. Whether you’re raising a family, looking forward to visits from the grand kids or just want a great place to call home, Fountain Hills is the perfect choice.
Outstanding schools, shopping, professional sports and entertainment, lakes and parks, a major airport – all are within minutes of Fountain Hills. Whether you’re after the week’s groceries, off for a parent-teacher conference or out for a night on the town, everything is close by.
Learn more about the many shopping and entertainment opportunities surrounding Fountain Hills and the schools where your student will receive the finest education available in the Kansas City area. Use the map below to locate the many amenities Fountain Hills provides to everyone in your family.
In your neighborhood:
- Outdoor swimming pool (open summers) for warm-weather fun
- Comfortable, well-furnished cabana for family gatherings and other special occasions
- Walking trails through the rolling landscape where exercise buffs and nature lovers can enjoy beautiful scenery, plants, animals and birds
- Central water feature, perfect for watching the sunset.
Within a short drive:
- 11 shopping centers with anchors such as Macy’s, Target and JC Penney
- 6 grocery stores where you can find what you need quickly and at reasonable prices
- 5 parks with sports fields and much more for picnics and play
- 2 movie multiplexes to help you keep up with the latest releases
- 2 amusement parks for family fun in the water or on exciting rides
- 1 nature preserve for a taste of the wild close to the city